Why you should choose this?
One of the things that the COVID Pandemic has taught us is that alternative methods of care are a very important component of an efficiently run physiotherapy program. This allows you to be able to discuss your symptoms, get the benefits of patient education, and also receive a treatment plan created specifically for you in your home environment.
How Tele Rehabilitation Downtown Edmonton program works:
- You may book an appointment online or by calling our office and speaking to someone from our admin team.
- We will then email you an intake and consent form, and once you fill an send it over, we will fix an appointment with one of our registered physiotherapists at a mutually convenient time.
- The appointment call may be carried out through video calling apps on your computer, tablet, or phone
- Payment may be done either through credit card or e-transfer.
- Tele-Rehab services are covered by most insurance providers.
What a typical session looks like:
Virtual physiotherapy or TeleRehab session will begin with the physiotherapist investigating your pain or your condition. Based on the assessment, they will develop a treatment plan to suit your environment at home, and in accordance with your condition. They will also devote time to answering your queries and concerns regarding your condition. The physiotherapist will then teach you the various exercises as per your treatment plan, and also advise you on how you can make lifestyle modifications so as to achieve impactful changes. Most of these exercises will help you achieve better mobility, greater core strengthening, muscle coordination, balance stabilizations, and alleviation of pain. All this sitting in the comfort of your home! What more could you ask for? Call us today for virtual physiotherapy care in Edmonton, Alberta!!! With tele rehab, you can train any part of your body including your lower back.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org